Aug. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Florida’s housing market reported more sales. The statewide median sales price for single-family existing homes was $255,000, up 6.3 percent from the previous year,
The home equity theft reporter: Florida AG Gets Guilty Plea In Statewide Mortgage Fraud / Home Improvement Scam The Home Equity Theft Reporter Cases & Articles: May 8, 2011 – In West Palm Beach, Florida, WPEC-TV Channel 12 reports: They paid their rent, but a group of West Palm Beach residents say they have been without water for days. All the people who had been paying rent to live at the Pine Ridge Apartments on Division Avenue have children, and now a third day of no water is making life tough.
ORLANDO, Fla., April 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Florida’s housing market reported more pending sales, higher median prices and increased inventory (active listings) in March compared to a year ago.
· The statewide median price for condo-townhouse properties during the quarter was $189,900, up 8.5 percent over the year-ago figure. The median is the midpoint; half the homes sold for more, half for less. Looking at Florida’s condo-townhouse market, statewide closed sales totaled 34,376 during 2Q 2018, up 4.7 percent compared to 2Q 2017.
· A 6% surge in single-family sales pushed the market into positive growth territory for the first time this year. Meanwhile, prices are 2.6% up year-over-year, and inventory is slowly starting to.
· pending sales, higher median prices and a reduced inventory of homes for sale, according to the latest housing data released by Florida Realtors® “Florida’s housing market continues to demonstrate its recovery – March marks the 15th consecutive month that the statewide median sales prices for both
ORLANDO, Fla., May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Florida's housing market reported more sales, higher median prices and increased inventory.
1718 PEPPER STONE CT, ST AUGUSTINE, FL 32092 How to Host a Super Bowl Party Mortgage Masters Group Mortgage Masters Group: February 2017 – How to Host a Super Bowl Party. This year, go the distance by hosting a big game bash that guests will be cheering about until next season’s opening-day kickoff.. mortgage masters group nmls branch id#: 373290 phone 772-340-4003 email email@example.com 481 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd.Who Lives at 1718 Pepper Stone Ct, Saint Augustine, FL 32092. – Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 1718 Pepper Stone Ct, Saint Augustine, FL 32092. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more.
ORLANDO, Fla., June 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In May, Florida’s housing market reported more sales, higher median prices and more new listings from owners ready to sell, according to the latest.
· "South Florida is the mecca for cash sales." Fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa-St. Petersburg and Melbourne ranked right behind South Florida in percentage of cash sales among metro areas nationwide. Florida led all states at 53.5 percent. With loans harder to come by after the housing bust, cash purchases have propped up the region’s housing market.
· Sales of single-family homes in Florida during July totaled 25,488, up 3.8 percent compared to July 2017, according to new data from Florida Realtors. Also on the rise was the statewide median sales price for single-family existing homes: $255,000, up 6.3 percent from the previous year.
The latest news from Florida Realtors shows that Florida’s real estate market is entering 2012 on an upward trend.This recent data comes from three leading U.S. economists. According to Chief Economist Dr. John Tuccillo, "[In Florida] Sales are trending up, listing inventories are falling, the supply of lender-related properties has stabilized, and we are seeing multiple offers on homes in.